Sunday, November 23, 2014
My Movie
This week in my IT 365 class, we learned about movie makers. This is a program where you can make your own short movie with different pictures you have downloaded to your computer. This program was under my "start" button on my computer. The first thing you do it add however many pictures you would like to include. In my movie, I included around twelve pictures. I did my movie on my everyday life. I uploaded pictures of my friends, family and boyfriend that I've taken over the years. I added music from my computer that I already had downloaded from iTunes. The song I used was "Small town girl" by Journey. Before submitting my movie, I had to personalize it by adding transition between the slides. This gave the movie a type of animation because every slide was presented differently. I had to save my file in several different formats, which included windows media player for my personal use and as a ".wmv" file because it was recommended for this project by Dr. Parker to be able to open and assess it from her computer. Making my movie was very easy for me because I have done it before. I am currently making one for my brother since he will be graduating this year. My mom made one for me the year I graduated also. These are very special keepsakes and I'm so glad that we learned how to do them in this class. I can use them in my education career by making one for a "last school day", it would include pictures that I've taken of my kids throughout the school year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment